We’ve been in the business of caring for teeth for a long time. In that time, we’ve heard some whoppers! Just like cavities, misconceptions about dental care can create a lot of problems for patients if left uncorrected. So, it’s time to shine some light on these tall tales. Below are the top 5 dental myths debunked. Here’s why these untruths are full of more holes than University Ridge!
- Myth #1: No Toothache = No Appointment Necessary
- Myth #2: Kids Don’t Need Fillings
- Myth #3: Flossing is Optional.
- Myth #4: Brushing Harder is Brushing Better.
- Myth #5: Whitening Treatments are Bad for Your Teeth.